Speaker, Teacher, Mentor
Ryan Kelly is a principal and the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Strategist for WSI Smart Marketing. Ryan has 13 years of highly successful sales and marketing experience in Internet solutions and sales. He has assisted countless companies in developing and achieving profitable business strategies and goals through advanced online digital marketing solutions.
Although he has a passion for Digital Marketing, he especially loves the speaking, teaching and mentoring aspect of his work. Ryan’s experience in marketing, sales, and training keep him in high demand as a speaker. He has been invited as a guest lecturer at Sonoma State University aand has spoke at such venues as the WSI Global Conference in Montreal, QC and WSI Regional Conferences throughout the United States. Ryan also speaks at Small Business Development Centers, The North Bay Business Builders Association, Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Business Associations, Hispanic Chambers of Commerces, The California Association of Realtors, The Sonoma County Alliance and The Professional Marketing Group of the North Bay.
When Ryan is not working, he’s spending time with his beautiful wife Amanda, his ninja son Lincoln and his artistic daughter Abby. Ryan loves anything island related. That’s right—island music, anywhere with a body of water he can sit next to and swim in, any kind of island food and all things island culture.
1. 15-minute TEDx style talk: To Qualify or to Disqualify—that is the Question. How talking prospects out of doing business with you leads to a happier healthier lifestyle. (This could be expanded into a 45-minute presentation.)
2. Why Digital Marketing, and what is SEO and Paid Search anyway? It’s about 45 minutes. I cover many different kinds of products and trends for Digital Marketing in an overview-type talk.
3. I have an in-depth SEO presentation that goes deeper into the inner workings of SEO. It covers keyword research, conversion tracking, on-page and off-page SEO techniques, how to properly do content marketing for SEO and the tools the professionals use. It’s about 45 minutes as well.
4. I have an in-depth explanation of what Advanced Paid Search is. Google Text Ads, Google Display Advertising, Google Retargeting, Facebook Display with Retargeting and Instagram Marketing. It’s about 45 minutes.
5. How to get better conversion from of your SEO. This talk covers the technical, virtual popularity, content, research and reporting methods, all based on better conversion from your SEO. It’s a 30-45 minute talk with time for Q&A at the end as needed.
Ryan also recently launched a new YouTube channel entitled: SEO on the GO.
GET IN TOUCH WITH RYAN