- Digital Marketing Services +
- Mobile +
- Mobile Design
- Mobile Marketing
- Responsive Design
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platform
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course
- Mobile Websites
- Pay Per Click
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design
Why is PPC Advertising So Popular?
PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising. This important form of online advertising allows you to quickly establish a solid search engine presence by purchasing selected keywords for placement. Pay Per Click ads appear in the sponsored search results section on all major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo!, and MSN. WSI’s PPC solutions will ensure that people do come if you pay for them. WSI Smart Marketing is based in Santa Rosa, California, and is a website design firm specializing in PPC.
- Increased Traffic – Increase your bottom line by reaching potential customers at the exact time they are shopping for your goods or services.
- Immediate Results – PPC advertising can be implemented quickly. Results can be seen almost immediately, which is an advantage for new businesses.
- Brand Awareness – Gain immediate brand awareness by having your ad at the top of search page results instantly. For a new business, this can be a real advantage.
- Targeted Customers – Local businesses benefit from geo-targeted ads that display to customers in specific zip codes, cities, states or other geographical areas.
- Flexible Ad Spending Campaigns – We can easily and quickly change your ad. Your advertising spending each month can be managed with controlled spending budgets. WSI can instantly modify your PPC campaign and the keywords they are based on to reflect changes in the market, new products or services, even seasonal influences.
- Measurable Results – Get instant insight into the effectiveness of your campaign and quickly and easily determine your ROI. You’ll know exactly how well your ad worked.
- Benefits for Small Businesses Too – Today PPC campaigns can be affordable. With variables such as keyword popularity, duration of campaign and market target, we design custom PPC campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses.
A Little Of This And A Little Of That
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and paid search solutions are similar, so how can you know which one is best for your particular business? The answer depends on your goals, but generally both SEO and PPC can help your business. SEO requires a more involved and slower process, while PPC can produce quick, immediate results for a fixed cost.
If your business desires more visitors QUICKLY, talk to our consultants about paid search solutions and the traffic you will receive. We select appropriate keywords that will not only drive traffic but also increase conversions (which ultimately means more sales). WSI is here to help you your business utilize this powerful advertising vehicle.
“Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
– George Addair
If you’ve never considered using Pay Per Click advertising or if you’ve tried to manage your own account and didn’t get the results you were looking for, get a no-cost Pay Per Click analysis. We’ll let you know if a PPC advertising program can be an effective part of your online strategy; or if you already have a paid search account, we’ll let you know why that account isn’t generating results.
CONTACT US or CALL 707.843.3714 TODAY to schedule a complimentary consultation.
WSI Smart Marketing specializes in PPC pay per click in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sonoma, Napa, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Cotati, Novato, and San Rafael.